Hello Readers, Like Previous Year Google Pay Launched Yet Another Offer Before Diwali Festival. You Will Earn ₹101 – ₹501 By Virtual Visiting All Cities To Complete Journey On Google Pay Before 25th November. Today Jaipur Event Quiz is Live Where You can Visit Jaipur From 10th Nov To 12th Nov and Answer Few Questions to get the Rewards, You Can Visit Jaipur A Second Time If You Have Visited Jaipur Before. You can Answer 5 Questions and we have added those below.
How To Participate Google Pay Jaipur Event Quiz
- First Of All Download Or Update Google Pay App From Google Playstore .
2. Now Just Open The App & Login Or Sign With Your Number.
3. Now Scroll Down The Page And Tap On Go India Offer.
4. Collect Jaipur Tickets And Visit Jaipur City From 10th-12th Nov, You Can Visit Jaipur A Second Time If You Have Visited Jaipur Before. [Just Share Your Map You Will Get Mumbai Tickets ] You Can Earn Jaipur City Tickets By Doing Tasks In Google Pay Go India Contest :
- Share Go India Map Or City Photo Daily
- Pay For Google Play Recharge Code
- Scan Google Pay QR Codes
- Pay Bills
- Buy Gold
5. Answer All 5 Correct Answers And Win Assured ₹20-₹100 Directly Into Bank
Google Pay Go India Jaipur Event Quiz Answers :
- Red Fort
- Johari Bazaar
- Go To Help Inside Google Pay App
- Pink City
- All Of Them
- Butter Chicken
- Golden Triangle
- Never Share UPI PIN
Google Pay Jaipur Event Quiz Answers With Questions
1. Which Of The Following Monuments Is Not Located In Jaipur
Ans: Red Fort
2. On Dhanteras, Where Would You Shop In Jaipur
Ans: Johari Bazaar
3. Rajasthan Is The State Of With The Highest ?
4. How Many Windows Does Hawa Mahal Have ?
5. you need to call Google pay customer care for details related to your gold transaction and Dhanteras cashback upto ₹1000 how will you find the customer care?
Ans: Go To Help Inside Google Pay App
6. Jaipur Is Popularly Known As
Ans: Pink City
7. Which of the following should you buy from Jaipur
Ans: All Of Them
8. Which dish below is unlikely to be in Rajasthan meal ?
Ans: Butter Chicken
9. Which tourist circuit consists of Jaipur, Delhi and Agra
Ans: Golden Triangle
Ans: Never Share UPI PIN