Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 19, 2021:
If you answered All 3 Question of Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 19 2021 You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin. Flipkart is back with its Flipkart For Your Information Quiz where You can answer Three questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range Of Some questions that are mostly based on general knowledge.If you get all the answers right, you will earn free flipkart vouchers and supercoins.
you can won prizes every day, so you have to participate in the flipkart FYI quiz show to earn and gaining Knowledge. The Flipkart Quiz started on 19 March 2021 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through 19 March 2021 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
How to play the Flipkart FYI Quiz
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Flipkart FYI Quiz Banner’
Flipkart FYI Quiz Prize
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 19, 2021
(Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 19, 2021 Will be Updated Between 12:05 AM. Please refresh)
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 18, 2021
Q1. Which of these is the state bird of Delhi?
> House sparrow
Q2. What is the playing time of the full version of Indian National Anthem?
> 52 seconds
Q3. Bhanu Athaiya was the first Indian to receive an Oscar award.For which film did she win it?
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 17, 2021
Q1. What is the meaning of letter C in CNG?
Q2. Which airline uses UK in their flight code?
Q3. Which ancient king is namedin Indian Navy Aircraft ?
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 15, 2021
Q1. In which state would you find the tallest man made structure in India
> Tamil Nadu
Q2. If Jerry the mouse is normally shown as brown what colour is of Tom the cat
Q3. In the Ramayana which of these birds told rama about the kidnapping of Sita by Ravana
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers March 14, 2021
Q1. Which of these is the shape of the medal awarded for the bharat Ratna
> image 1
Q2. In which of the following movies shahrukh khan does not die
> veer zara
Q3. For which of these animals was a wildlife sanctuary established in 1972 in the little Rann of Kutch in Gujarat
> Indian wild ass
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
You Can Read Time Radical on Telegram now