Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers February 6, 2021:
If you answered All 3 Question of Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers February 6 2021 You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin. Flipkart is back with its Flipkart For Your Information Quiz where You can answer Three questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range Of Some questions that are mostly based on general knowledge.
If you get all the answers right, you will earn free flipkart vouchers and supercoins. you can won prizes every day, so you have to participate in the flipkart FYI quiz show to earn and gaining Knowledge. The Flipkart Quiz started on 6 February 2021 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through 6 February 2021 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
How to play the Flipkart FYI Quiz
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Flipkart FYI Quiz Banner’
Flipkart FYI Quiz Prize
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers February 6 , 2021
(Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers February 6, 2021 Will be Updated Between 12:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. Jersey No. 45 belongs to which current Indian cricketer?
> Rohit Sharma
Q2. Which of these is a symbol for the currency Euro?
> Image 4
Q3. On which day in November 2016 did PM Narendra Modi announce demonetisation?
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
You Can Read Time Radical on Telegram now