Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers March 3, 2021:
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers March 3 Quiz where You can answer five questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range Of Some questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you will earn free flipkart vouchers and supercoins. you can won prizes every day, so you have to participate in the flipkart Daily Trivia quiz show to earn and gaining Knowledge. The Flipkart Quiz started on March 3, 2021 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through March 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
Also Read : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 3 March 2021
How to play the Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia answers Prize
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers March 3, 2021
(Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers March 3, 2021 Will be Updated Between 12:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. Which of these martial art forms originated in Japan?
Q2. Who is the second Indian batsman to get his Test double century with a six?
> Mayank Agarwal
Q3. To which IPL team was Ajinkya Rahane recently traded by the Rajasthan Royals?
> Delhi Capitals
Q4. What is the maximum points that can be scored with a basket in basketball?
Q5. Which NBA player was born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor Jr?
> Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
You Can Read Time Radical on Telegram now