Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers January 23 , 2021:
If you answered All 5 Question of Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 January 2021 You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin. Flipkart is back with its Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz where You can answer five questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range Of Some questions that are mostly based on general knowledge.
If you get all the answers right, you will earn free flipkart vouchers and supercoins. you can won prizes every day, so you have to participate in the flipkart Daily Trivia quiz show to earn and gaining Knowledge. The Flipkart Quiz started on 23 January 2021 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through 23 January 2021 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
How to play the Flipkart Daily Trivia
To participate in the Flipkart Daily Quiz, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia answers Prize
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers January 23 , 2021
(Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers January 23, 2021 Will be Updated Between 12:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. In T20 Cricket, Who Hold The World Record Of Scoring The Most Runs And Most Centuries ?
> Rohit Sharma
Q2. The ‘Monkeygate’ Scandal Of 2008 Involved Andrew Symonds And Other Cricketers ?
> Harbhajan Singh
Q3. Which Is The Most Successful Club In UEFA
> Real Madrid
Q4. Badminton Superstar P. V. Sindhu was Appointed a Deputy Collector In Which State ?
> Andra Pradesh
Q5. Which Sportsperson Was Appointed As UNICEF India’s First Youth Ambassador ?
> Hima Das
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.