Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers February 12, 2021:
If you answered All 5 Question of Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers February 12 2021 You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin. Flipkart is back with its Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz where You can answer five questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range Of Some questions that are mostly based on general knowledge.
If you get all the answers right, you will earn free flipkart vouchers and supercoins. you can won prizes every day, so you have to participate in the flipkart Daily Trivia quiz show to earn and gaining Knowledge. The Flipkart Quiz started on February 12 2021 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through February 12 2021 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
How to play the Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia answers Prize
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers February 12, 2021
(Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers February 12, 2021 Will be Updated Between 12:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. The character ‘Ethan Hunt’ is associated with which film series?
> Mission Impossible
Q2. Smells Like Teen Spirit is a song by which American rock band?
Q3. Which film was being screened when the Uphaar Cinema fire tragedy took place?
Q4. Shankar Dada Zindabad is a Telugu remake of which Bollywood film?
> Lage Raho Munna Bhai
Q5. Which of these widely popular TV characters is a nuclear safety inspector?
> Homer Simpson
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
You Can Read Time Radical on Telegram now