Check out today’s Amazon Quiz Answers March 8, 2021. Make it a habit of gaining and improving your general knowledge. You may also win some cool Exciting prizes for what you do. The Amazon Quiz Time starts everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM. Play this Amazon Daily quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers.
Amazon Daily Quiz Conduct Between 8 AM to 12 PM. You can Participate on Amazon Quiz and Chance to win Exciting Prizes. Timeradical Provide You All The Right Answer Of Amazon Daily Quiz. So You Can Give All Right Answer Daily. If You Lucky You Can Win Prizes Everyday.
|Quiz Name||Daily Amazon Quiz|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Date||8 March 2021|
|Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize||₹15,000|
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:
- First Of Download Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon Shopping Application.
- Now Go To FunZone
- Now Their You will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer The All 5 Question Right & Win Daily Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Answers March 8, 2021
(Amazon Quiz Answers March 8, 2021 Will be Updated Between 8:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. Rishiganga Hydroelectric Project, in news recently, is located in which Indian state?
Q2. Which country recently unveiled a plan to build the world’s largest offshore wind power plant by 2030?
Ans: South Korea
Q3. Ayesha Aziz from Kashmir recently became India’s youngest woman to become what, at the age of 25?
Q4. With which of these scientists, would you associate the invention of this device?
Ans: Emile Berliner
Q5. Name this iconic landmark situated in Australia
Ans: Sydney Harbour Bridge
Other Ongoing Quiz
Amazon Quiz Term & Conditions:
- This Daily Quiz Time is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
- you will be bound by these Term & Conditions and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You Can Read Time Radical on Telegram now