Check out today’s Amazon Quiz Answers January 29, 2021. Make it a habit of gaining and improving your general knowledge. You may also win some cool Exciting prizes for what you do. The Amazon Quiz Time starts everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM. Play this Amazon Daily quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers.
Amazon Daily Quiz Conduct Between 8 AM to 12 PM. You can Participate on Amazon Quiz and Chance to win Exciting Prizes. Timeradical Provide You All The Right Answer Of Amazon Daily Quiz. So You Can Give All Right Answer Daily. If You Lucky You Can Win Prizes Everyday.
|Quiz Name||Daily Amazon Quiz|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Date||29 January 2021|
|Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize||₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:
- First Of Download Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon Shopping Application.
- Now Go To FunZone
- Now Their You will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer The All 5 Question Right & Win Daily Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Answers January 29, 2021
(Amazon Quiz Answers January 29, 2021 Will be Updated Between 8:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. Which cricketer won the Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade?
Ans: Virat Kohli
Q2. The first batch of trainings at which institute was launched in Mumbai in December 2020?
Ans: Indian Institute of Skills
Q3. Motilal Vora, a veteran Indian politician who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
Q4. What are cats with this distinctive M shaped marking on their foreheads called?
Ans: Tabby cat
Q5. To whom is this monument dedicated to?
Ans: Karl Marx
Others Quiz Contests:
Amazon Quiz Term & Conditions:
- This Daily QuizTime is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
- you will be bound by these Term & Conditions and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.