Check out today’s Amazon Quiz Answers February 25, 2021. Make it a habit of gaining and improving your general knowledge. You may also win some cool Exciting prizes for what you do. The Amazon Quiz Time starts everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM. Play this Amazon Daily quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers.
Amazon Daily Quiz Conduct Between 8 AM to 12 PM. You can Participate on Amazon Quiz and Chance to win Exciting Prizes. Timeradical Provide You All The Right Answer Of Amazon Daily Quiz. So You Can Give All Right Answer Daily. If You Lucky You Can Win Prizes Everyday.
|Quiz Name||Daily Amazon Quiz|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Date||25 February 2021|
|Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize||₹10,000|
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:
- First Of Download Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon Shopping Application.
- Now Go To FunZone
- Now Their You will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer The All 5 Question Right & Win Daily Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Answers February 25, 2021
(Amazon Quiz Answers February 25, 2021 Will be Updated Between 8:05 AM. Please refresh)
Q1. A massive forest fire recently occured at the Dzukou Valley, located at the border of which two Indian states?
Q2. Which artist’s portrait “Young Man Holding a Roundel” recently sold for $92.2 million at a Sotheby’s auction?
Ans: Sandro Botticelli
Q3. What’s the name of the Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change’, recently released by the global maritime industry?
Ans: Neptune Declaration
Q4. What was the hiding place of this German-Dutch diarist of Jewish heritage?
Q5. Which piece in this board game can only move diagonally?
Others Quiz Contests:
Amazon Quiz Term & Conditions:
- This Daily Quiz Time is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
- you will be bound by these Term & Conditions and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You Can Read Time Radical on Telegram now